"The First Three Years Last Forever - Why?"
This year's conference was held 11th March 2015 at the Royal Overseas League, London.
Prenatal Depression - Just as Common and Just as Important as Postnatal
One in ten pregnant women is depressed and, as well as affecting them, it can also affect their baby with adverse consequences which may last a lifetime, according to an expert in the perinatal period speaking at a conference today.
What About The Children? 2015 conference - a summary of the speakers presentations
- Lord Richard Layard will open the conference
- Vivette Glover, Professor of Perinatal Psychobiology at Imperial College London
2015 Goodman Lecture Keynote Address
- Sue Wright, Exec Director of Brainwave, New Zealand
- Jane Arnott & Jane Greaves, Senior Lecturers, School of Public Health, Midwifery & Social Work, Canterbury Christ Church University
- Deborah Spencer, Practising Health Visitor
- Nick Hudson, Ofsted Director Early Years and Childminding
- Sarah Heale, Director of What About The Children?
'in conversation with' Veronica Read Group Analyst and Education Consultant
- Anthoulla Koutsoudi, Director of The Wave Trust